Friday November 16, 2018
Register
Home RULES
PDF
Εκτύπωση
E-mail
RULES

1.- IN BEGINNERS BRONZE CATEGORIES, ONLY FIGURES FROM ASSOCIATE SYLLABUS ARE ALLOWED,
2.- IN BEGINNERS SILVER CATEGORIES, ONLY FIGURES FROM ASSOCIATE AND MEMBER LEVEL ARE ALLOWED,

3.- IN BEGINNERS GOLD CATEGORIES, FIGURES FROM ALL LEVELS (ASSOCIATE – MEMBER – FELLOW), ARE ALLOWED

LATIN FIGURES MUST BE USED FROM WALTER LAIRD’S BOOK AND STANDARD FIGURES FROM : EITHER GUY HOWARD’S BOOK or ALEX MOORE’S BOOK

4.- IN OPEN CATEGORIES, THE FIGURES USED ARE A FREE CHOICE OF THE COMPETITORS,
5.- IN FORMATION GROUPS AND ALL LADIES CATEGORIES, MINIMUM 70% OF FIGURES AND MUSIC, MUST BELONG TO THE RELEVANT STYLE of DANCES (LATIN or BALLROOM). THE REST 30 % OF FIGURES AND MUSIC, IS FREE CHOICE OF THE COMPETITORS WITH MAXIMUM 3 LIFTS.
6.- IN ALL LADIES (ALL TYPES OF DANCES) – HIP HOP AND BREAK DANCE GROUPS THE MAXIMUM TIME OF MUSIC, WITH ENTRANCE AND EXIT, IS 3 MINUTES. IN FORMATION GROUPS (LATIN AND BALLROOM), IS 5 MINUTES,
7.- IN FORMATION GROUPS (LATIN & BALLROOM), MUST INCLUDE MINIMUM 4 AND MAXIMUM 8 COUPLES

8.- RULES OF WDC WILL BE USED. SINCE IN THIS COMPETITION THERE WILL BE ALSO : GREEK DANCES AND CONTEMPORARY DANCE - JAJJ - LYRICAL - MODERN AND BELLY DANCING, IN THESE FURTHER CATEGORIES INTERNAL NDCG’s RULES WILL BE USED

9.- ENTRY FEE IS 25 EUROS PER DANCER (50 EUROS PER COUPLE), WITH NO LIMIT IN CATEGORIES OF PARTICIPATION. ENTRY FEES MAY BE PAID IN ENTRANCE ON DAY OF COMPETITION, AFTER CONTACT WITH ORGANIZING COMMITTEE

10.- IN CLOSED PRO/AM CATEGORIES, THE PROFESSIONAL IS THE MAN AND IN AM/ PRO CATEGORIES, THE PROFESSIONAL IS THE LADY. THIS IS ONLY FOR CLOSED CATEGORIES (BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD). IN OPEN PRO/AM CATEGORIES (1 – 3 – or 5 DANCES), THERE WILL BE NO DISTINCTION, BETWEEN PRO/AM & AM/PRO AND THE AMATEURS MUST BE OVER 16 YEARS OLD.

11..- CLOSING DATE IS 15 JUNE 2018. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE SENT WITH EMAIL ( Αυτή η διεύθυνση ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου προστατεύεται από κακόβουλη χρήση. Χρειάζεται να ενεργοποιήσετε την Javascript για να τη δείτε. or Αυτή η διεύθυνση ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου προστατεύεται από κακόβουλη χρήση. Χρειάζεται να ενεργοποιήσετε την Javascript για να τη δείτε. ) AND MUST INCLUDE : NAMES – CATEGORY – DATES OF BIRTH – COUNTRY – TELEPHONE (MOBILE) AND PASSPORT DETAILS (IF VISA LICENSE IS REQUIRED)

NORMAL ENTRY-FORMS WILL NOT BE USED!!! ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED ONLY BY EMAIL!!!

12.- FOR FURTHER QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT US IN THE EMAILS MENTIONED ABOVE.

13.- ALL ADJUDICATORS MUST BE LISENCED BY WDC (or BY NDCG FOR GREEK DANCES)

14.- SKATING SYSTEM WILL BE USED FOR RESULTS IN COUPLES' CATEGORIES. POINTS (MARKS AND NOT PLACES), WILL BE USED IN THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES : GREEK DANCES – BELLY DANCING – CONTEMPORARY - LYRICAL - JAJJ - MODERN – GROUPS (ALL LADIES – HIP HOP - BREAK DANCE – FORMATIONS) – SHOWDANCE (LATIN & BALLROOM) – SOLO LADIES (LATIN & BALLROOM) - DUOS & TRIOS LADIES (LATIN & BALLROOM)

15.- TICKETS WILL BE SOLD IN THE ENTRANCE ON DAY OF COMPETITION. THE COST FOR EACH VISITOR IS 20 EUROS (VAT IS INCLUDED).

16.- IN ALL CATEGORIES MUSIC IS A CHOICE OF THE ORGANIZER. EXCEPTIONS ARE :

-BELLY DANCING DUOS - TRIOS - GROUPS

-TRIBAL (BELLY DANCING) SOLOS - DUOS - TRIOS - GROUPS

-BELLY DANCING WITH EXTRA TOOLS (ALL CATEGORIES)

-ALL CATEGORIES OF GROUPS AND DUOS IN : CONTEMPORARY - MODERN - JAZZ - LYRICAL - HIP HOP - BREAK DANCE (EXCEPT SOLOS)

THE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE

 

 

S5 Box

Register

*
*
*
*
*

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.